Medium of Education:
JAB currently offers the following mediums of educations as the main language medium of imparting education:
· Urdu + Arabic Medium. All the way from Nursery to Alima Third Year (equivalent to BA Third Year).
· Hindi Medium: From Nursery until the Tenth grade.
English Medium: From Nursery until the Eighth grade.
Of course, with the course of education and the passing time all the mediums get combined in the education process as no particular single medium is self sufficient for a well rounded complete education.
Education Curriculum and Affiliations:
The syllabus of the Jamia is designed within the guidelines, instructions of the following national, governmental organizations and bodies. The Jamia is also affiliated by the following bodies and organizations:
· Arabic and Farsi Board as Recognized by the Government of India, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
· Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, Allahbad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
· National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL), Minister of Human Resources Development (Department of Higher Education), Government of India, New Delhi, India.
· Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard University, New Delhi, India.
· Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
You are here: Home >> Student Life >>>Medium of Education